Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

 
  Posted by Picasa Well Scrapcamp is just around the corner and I've been busy trying to decide which photos to take to scrap. My daughter and I were playing around with photos this afternoon. She decided to take Shae for a photo shot and I think she did a wonderful job!!! I was roped into taking photos of Aimee, when I was surpposed to be doing office work, and I'm glad she pushed me, I love the photos. We got all motivated after dinner and went for a walk for an hour. OMG it was good but know I'm shattered LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute photos the sepia looks great too. Aimee you look stunning! Oh how you are growning up! Shae looks so cute too, yeah you have to do a layout about that unicorn, it looks kind of old fashioned with the long dress and cane basket, I think you should take both!!

Tess said...

Love the photo's tracey your girls looks adorable.
I agree with lisa take both.
How many pages do you have to do at camp.
take some tooth picks to keep the eyes open LOL.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos Tracey!