Monday, November 13, 2006

NZ Dares - I just had to try!!

 
Well this dare was special because as you have probably read it is a Worldwide Dare. The Dare was on Childhood Memories/Dreams. This dare was very challenging but an incredible lot of fun. I have had some of these old photos sitting around and I still can't believe that I was this small. This layout is very special to me because my dad passed away when I was 8 years old and I do miss him so very much. He was a real yachtsman. He did the Auckland to Suva Yacht race a couple of times. At Christmas time we would pack the boat up with all our stock and off we would go for up to 6 weeks. Fantastic memories, so "Daddy Thankyou for My Memories". Very special times which a very special man!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tess said...

Such a wonderful memory to have Tracey.
Love your layout so bright.
and that is you... cute ....
Great to be in a world wide challenge.
Lovely work girl
~Tess~

Anonymous said...

That is one lovely LO Tracey. Hope you are proud of it! WTG

Monique said...

Hi and Fabulous layout!

Anonymous said...

Love that (painted?) background. Paradise to be a 70s boatie's kid ... great memories.