Monday, November 20, 2006

SCRAPCAMP What an Awesome Weekend

Our Scrapcamp is over. What a fantastic weekend. We arrived in Style, thanks to Lisa's little pressie (what a cool car) LOL!! And the only hitch for the entire weekend was that I forgot to bring my towel, so I had to dry myself with 2 pathetic little flannels & Lisa no more giggling fits please.....LOL!!
We scrapped and we ate and we laughed, we just had a ball.... The green theme was a hoot! There is just so much talent out there and a bunch of Incredible lovely ladies.



And a HUGH THANK YOU to Lianne and Yolande for organizing and making this Awesome Event Happen. FANTASTIC!! Will try and post in the next day or two some layouts!!!

8 comments:

Dunja said...

What a nice blog! I was wondering why it is Monday already..here its Sunday...but I am in the US...greetings across the world from one mother of 4 to another!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time. So jealous. LOL.

Steph said...

Hi Tracey

Nice to meet you at scrapcamp, and yes found my layout. Thanks, I didn't want to lose that one I was really pleased with how it turned out. PS love your work, just been watching your slide show. must work out how to do one of those

Sandra said...

Hi Tracey. Was great to have met you at camp :-)

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a great time - LOVE the medievil costumes - and the flannels!!

Tess said...

Looks like you had a great time.
Love the pics.. I had a little laugh..
Is that Princess Fiona with her Shrek.
Glad you had a wonderful time.

Ilka said...

Heya Tracey - my smoking buddy at scrap camp! Was so cool to meet you and getting to know you a bit. Cant wait for the next time to roll on! Maybe you will bring a big towel then and I will go to bed at a decent time;p

Yolande said...

hehehehe Tracey I can so relate to the towel thing - I did that on my first camp too! You'll remember that first next time...and forget the sleeping bag... just as well DH was coming to Rotorua though aye? Glad you had a good time - was lovely meeting you. And thanks for sharing the pics on your blog - cool!