Monday, November 06, 2006

Scrapcamp

Well got a newsletter about Scrapcamp today. All of a sudden its becoming very close and probably getting excited about it and also a little nervous. First time and all!! LOL!! Will probably get to meet many faces that belong to many blogs. And that will be nice. From the newsletter it looks like so much work and energy has gone into this camp, so a big pre thank you to Lianne, Yolande and all the others for creating a haven or peace for all the mums who are escaping for a little retreat. I will miss my family, haven't been away from them for so long!! Still have a HUGH ???? on the green theme. I've got heaps of green t-shirst but they all have house paint on them LOL!! Oh well - any ideas............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, looking forward to it too, can't wait but not at all prepared, still have classes to worry about first! As for the green thing, I can't say I have much at all, will have to get thinking! Like your new photo on your profile :)

Tess said...

wow have fun on the camp tracey.
You might have to get some more house paint out and go wild and create a wonderful bright colourfull green shirt.
I have a question for you.
How did you get your pic up in your heading... I have had no luck.