Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Privillege

 
It always seem to be that I get another layout done on a Saturday. As you see I've been shopping!! I was over a Lisa's loading some products and came across this gorgeous Daisy D's paper. I got some Bazzill to match and I had just got some of her fancypants chipboard shape the week before. And I couldn't resist the lovely basic grey hang 10 fibers too. Lisa, what would I do without you LOL!!

Anyway our God daughter Sophie had her Christening back in July 2002 and we were asked by Lisa & Steve to be Sophie's godparents, which we just jumped at. She is the most gorgeous sweet girl. Mind you all Lisa's kids are, but Sophie's our one!! Thank you for asking us, it is a Privillege!! Adrian went to the ceremony on my behalf because I had just given birth to Shae-Lee 2 days prior, so alas Lisa took a photo of Adrian and Sophie on the Christening Day and then with me a couple of days later.

It just a good feeling when you scrap a photo. Know I can finally enjoy them.

Kids are loosing it LOL!! Been a bad mum ignoring them, better to and give them sometime and releive Adrian!! Cya Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Tracey, it was nice of you to think of scrapping one of my kids when you have enough of your own! Just went for a 30min walk on the treadmill since it was raining, I think its harder than the real thing!...LOL

Tess said...

thanks for visiting my site tracey
I love your work very inspirational
beautiful use of colours.
Can I link you ... it's wow.
thanks again
~Tess~