Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Boys xxooxx


I started this layout in the weekend and have been so busy with everything that I hadn't finished it. But as you can see know I have. It's a very simple layout, but I just didn't want to do to much and take away from the photo!

Recently we found out that my hubby isn't 100% well, which was devastating to us. It just makes you realize that sometimes we live hard and fast and forget about the simple things in life. A couple of months back we went down to our local beach and I was snapping photos and I caught this photo of the boys walking in front of us. Jacob just loves his daddy and Adrian just absolutely adores Jacob too!

Adrian has always had the believe that we are here to help our children grow up and try and lead them in the right direction, but we can't make decisions for them or tell them how to live their lives. Just love them and be there for them for as long as we are here to do so...... Children are so precious, and being a parent is an honor!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey great LO and photo too. its seem qinessential kiwi male bonding :)

Michelletw

Anonymous said...

That turned out great Tracey. Obviously I wasn't listening properly on the phone...lol, how did you do those little flowers? Did you draw and colour them in? They look just like minitures, well done!