Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NZ Dare #12 - Ad Inspiration Challenge

First I wanted to say Thank you so much for commenting on my blog last Post. Wow I got 7 comments, so cool!!!

I visited NZ Dares and came up with this ispiration for my layout. When I looked at the layout it reminded me of a Ladybird alas my layout evolved. And Shae is the perfect one for the layout. She is absolutely fasinated in bugs. She sits there and just studies them. She is amazed. Anyway better go and organize dinner and then off to work for a few hours!!! I'm helping my daughter Aimee with her Zoo Trip for school tomorrow. Yay!! 8 - 12 year olds to keep an eye on!!! LOL!! Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO! Love the black and red. Stunning together.

Isn't it fun when you get comments on your blog?! LOL.

Ilka said...

Beautiful LO! It looks so fairy like and goes so well with the photo! Love how your mind jumped from the circles/ colours to the lady bug.

lianne said...

That is so cool Tracey. I love it. Gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Hey Trace loves color! Was cool to meet you IRL and that car is cute as. Looking forward to the next camp

MichelleTW

Sandra said...

Black and red look stunning in this layout...go you!!

Anonymous said...

awesome Tracey, love it, cute as photo too :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout and what a beautiful photo.