Monday, November 27, 2006

Parent Helper!!!



Yay!! I just went to the Zoo!! Aimee had a school trip and she asked if I could possibly help! Normally I can't because you can't take sibblings but I finally got the opportuntiy. Anyway it definately brought back memories, the packed lunch, the pre-teens flirting with each other, very low key LOL!! They're only learning! The notes being passed around the bus. My group was really really good and yes we did have one comedium in our group and he was a bit of a crack up. All in all we had a good day and like I remember I was exhausted and realize I don't have the energy that I once did!! When we got home the kids went on and on about how hot they were!! Adrian came home and was watering the plants, next thing I heard screaming and laughter!! They had obviously twisted themselves around daddy's little finger again, because all 4 of them were spraying each other and having a blast!! Who said we needed a pool!! LOL!! Anyway better get moving and do some more office work!!! No rest for the wicked.

1 comment:

Ilka said...

Great news - sounds like you had a blast, for sure your kids had ;p!!!