Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is for you Kristie xx

Posted by Picasa
The other day Kristie was looking at the scrapbooking page I had just finished of Shae, and she said "oh mum that is so cool!!" Next thing she was in my office looking at my scrapbooking layouts and she merged with a list. She informed me that I had done more individual scrapbooking pages for all the other kids and I had only done 4 of her!!! She said with a giggle, "See mum I'm just the typical middle kid!" Poor Baby! And the thing is that after going through my boxes and boxes of photos and digital photo's, I only have so many of Kristie on her own, for the share fact that when I am taking a photo she is always with one of the other kids, playing, sharing a game. She is always making up games for the younger kids, or reading a book, or thinking of something that they can make up. So Kristie this is for you!! I love you so very much. Your spirit is beautiful and you are everything I hoped and wished for!!! I love you xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Tracey, Love how you've used the Gin-X Fabrix around the chipboard frame, and the cotton around the chipboard stems, lovely use of colours, well done!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sentiment and wonderful page. Well done you for taking the time to work it out and do this for her.