Monday, October 16, 2006

I just love this hobby!!!

I was suppose to be doing some office work this afternoon, which didn't happen by the way. I spent most of the morning creating a new blog page, which I'm still not sure about, and then I started looking at my photos and I saw this photo and just couldn't resist.

A few weeks back I purchase a packet of daisy d's paper from Lisa at Scrapbooking by design. Gorgeous!! This layout just absolutely went together exactly the way I thought it would!! I wanted it to be very simplistic. The photo of Shae is so beautiful. I used the Picasa Free Edition and softened the edges of the photo. I decided to write a Poem for a change for my Journalling! And I used alot of my Pop Dots to raise both the tags and flower to try and give it dimension. I even drew the leaves. Ok, so as you can read, I'm very pleased with the end result LOL!!!

Anyway better go to bed, it's nearly 1am, silly girl! This seems to be the only me time that I get, once the kids are in bed - like every mother!!

Nite Nite!!

PS Thanks heaps to the girls that left a message on my blog, nice to see that some people make it over here :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HI Tracey. Cool use of colour on your apge. and yip scrapbooking does rock
Michelle TW

Anonymous said...

I so hear you about the only time for you is at night after the kids go to bed. I'm terrible for going to bed after 12 just cause its my time and I don't want to 'waste' it. LOL.