Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yee Haa

I absolutely love playing with this Picasa Programme. This is going to be my next scrapbooking layout. Shae-Lee turned 4 back in July and her Aunty and Uncle brought her a Jessie Cowgirl outfit for her birthday. Well what a laugh, I couldn't get the bleedin' thing off her. She would go around the house saying "Yee Haa " or if she was in her pj's, she would say "Mummy I want to wear my Yee Haa's"!! Basically I had to take them off her at night because she was usually filthy, wash them and then through them in the drier. Don't worry about washing instructions!!! They washed like a rag. Shhhh...
We had lots of pictures, but in everyone the background was disgusting. The vaccum cleaner was out or you could see our gib board walls. (The joys of renovating). So by cropping and using sepia, it drew the attention away from the messy background and back to Shae-Lee. And I think the photo know looks like in the cowboy days, when they didn't have colour photos. Well I hope that is what it looks like LOL!!! Anyway very excited about doing this layout because years ago I brought some K & Company Cow Patch paper and I have always wanted to use it. Now I just have to find a little time......... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this photo of Shae-lee, she looks so cute, love the outfit, this is going to make a super layout!!