Thursday, September 14, 2006

Out of the Closet Challenge

I just went to look at www.inspired2scrap.typepad.com (Lisa's blogging page) and she has a challenge for everyone, which is a little different from other challenge's I've seen. What a laugh, Lisa!!! Anyway, I just couldn't resist. I have to join and I didn't have to look very far for my entry, it's still in my album. I still remember doing this layout. The title is rope stickers, the rocks have been hand draw and coloured and I had just been to a creative memories home party and they showed us how to cut out around the photos........mmmm. I download the castle picture from a website. I didn't even know that anything about scrapbooking shops then. Know you just have to order online. Technology ay!!! Very easy to get lots of fantastic products. I can't wait for www.scrapbookingbydesign.co.nz to get up and running. I've had a little looky at Lisa's products and Oh My Gosh, she just has so many inspiring wonderful things. You could just imagine buying it all and just drowning in pleasure. Anyway enough dribbling. cya!!!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tracey for joining in, the more the merrier! I remember you doing this layout too, you spent ages colouring in the rocks, I still think its really cute and colourful. The shaped photos are so Creative Memories...lol, I couldn't imagine the scrapbookig style changing back to that from how far it has come today. Thanks for the entry good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
There were some photos on your blog which you seem to have removed now. I asked if you have the photographer name for me please.
Thank you

Tracey and Adrian said...

Hi, I'm not sure what photo you are quite meaning. If you would like have a look through the archives. All the photos are there.

I haven't used a photographer. All the picture were taken by myself, except for of course the ones of my husband and myself and a auntie took those ones.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
There were some photos of the mother and baby and you mentioned that you were playing around with ideas... they were black and white - really lovely photography...
Thanks anyway...