Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm a proud mummy

I just had to add this photo to my blogging page. I can't believe how the kids are growing. My mum was looking through my photo albums and commented that she would like to see a few dress up photos instead of my normal kids into mischief photos that I normally take. So this is for you mum. My babies are all growing up and I'm suddenly feeling very old. LOL!! Posted by Picasa

Oh yer, I forgot to say. I had my hospital appointment today for my 6 week checkup after my arm and hand operation, and good news. The doctor had discharged me, yessss!!! He said that he was very very surprised to see me using my arm normally because usually it takes months to get the use in your arm back, so someone must be looking after me......must be just a fast healer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look really nice, lovely photo, the girls look stunning :)