Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Hubby is Nuts!!

I can't believe. Today was our school's Gala Day. We walked down and managed to spend a small fortune on complete rubbish actually. Well everyone had fun, especially Adrian. I was waiting in the face painting line, and Adrian came running up to me, all excited and told me that he had brought a bike for $5.00 at the white elephant sale. I couldn't believe it. Anyway next thing he raced off and then I turned around and he had riden it down the stairs and through the school grounds, then disappeared. We caught up after 15minutes and he had taken it home. Oh my gosh!!!! When we got home, he spent the entire afternoon going on and on about his bike and how much it would be worth in 20 years. New Zealand made and all......Ok Whatever Adrian. I can see it in the inorganic in a couple of weeks........$5.00. Well at least he had fun. He can be a big kid most of the time. And I don't know why, but I still love him to bits.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi
Thanks for that Tracey. Will leave a message thru the comments section for Anon. Thanks for finding me!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I remember these bikes from when I was little. Real piece of NZ history. LOL.

Kelly Slattery said...

Toooooo funny Tracey!!