Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scrabookingbydesign Jan Competition

 Lisa from Scrapbooking by Design is running her first competition that has to be in by the 31st January 2007. So I just couldn't resist!! The layout has to have a clock on it somewhere, either in the layout or on the layout somewhere. You have to go and check it out www.scrapbookingbydesign.co.nz and go into the Home Button and then press the board and waa laa, the forum. So very cool. We just came home from holiday and it was fantastic and absolutely packed full of things to do, so alas the idea for my layout. Xmas Holiday - so much to do and so little time!! Any talk soon.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool LO.

Anonymous said...

Love all the little photos of your holiday Tracey. Can see why you had SO LITTLE TIME!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. Just add more pics :)