Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inspiration from Brianas T-Shirt

 
Well just finished my layout when I should be looking after the kids. Aaaaahhh School Holidays, aren't they great! No rushing around, except for mums, relaxing, except for mums LOL!!! No I have been a lazy little mother today and I feel as guilty as hell!!! But I am happy that I finally got my layout finished. I just absolutely love these photos of Shae-Lee on Holiday. She wouldn't leave Lisa's puppys alone. She loved them so much and to much every now and then LOL!! We would hear a little yelp when she squeezed them to much. Poor Puppies!!! Mind you she must have been doing something right because the puppies would come back for more!!! Lisa's baby Briana has a little t-shirt which is gorgeous and as soon as I saw it, it gave me the inspiration for this layout!! Anyway hope everyone is having a great holiday and if you want leave a comment - love hearing from you all and then I can come and visit you!!!! cya!!! 

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christi said...

Tracey - why have I never seen your blog before??? Fabulous layout! Is the love a wooden cut-out? Love the stips of paper and the flowers! Excellent! And such a cute wee girl too ;)

jacqui jones said...

thanks for visitng my blog and fo ryour comments on my new banner...it took some work lol im not tech at all lol
i love your layout and that shirt it inspires me too...will share soon

Christi said...

LOL, see, just goes to show you! Just because you are a DT member doesn't mean you know everything lol. I will have to look at the FX stuff. Very cool! Thanks for the compliment on my name ;) I don't think I have ever had anyone say they like it. But growing up I secretly wished mine started with a 'K'. That's why my daughter's is spelled with a 'K' instead of a 'C' lol.

Tess said...

Tracey love your layout.
the inspiration is beautiful.
Looks like shae-lee had a new friend.
It is lovely that the puppy didn't get upset with the ever so loving hugs.
Just beautiful pics
Hugs Tess.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!

Anonymous said...

oh I love that t-shirt ... definitely inspirational!! and you made a beautiful layout too.