Saturday, October 14, 2006

NZ Dare # 9 Orange & Green

Well this challenge would probably be one of my favourites so far, because I love these colours. Bright and cheerful. I have had these photos sitting around for agers and this was such a great opportunity to use them. I wish the scan had come out better. Good luck everyone!! I think these challenges are great!! I think this is the most scrapbooking I've done in a longtime. Talk about being motivated!!! Cool!!!

And one other thing I was going to ask everyone that comes by my blog is.... I would really love to have a few inspirational Bloggers down the side of my blog, so if you would like to be added, just put a comment on my blog and I'll add you.

As I said to Trina the other day..Blogging is like finding new Pen Pals and meeting new friends that makes us all feel good about ourselves
.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Tracey. I've just found your blog. Am loving that green and orange LO. Such a dynamic colour combo.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tracey, just love those photos too, and the title is perfect you guys are a cool and wacky family always up to heaps of fun and mischief!!....lol, well have to go set up for this 18th party, goodness knows what to expect tonight...Aghhhh,,help!!!!

lianne said...

Hi Tracey, if you want you can add me to your links. Love your layout and your daughter's done a fantastic job too.