Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friends from 0 to 11 wow!!

Boy this layout was a challenge for me. I have always loved these imagination project papers - Bloom, and wondered how I would use them. I usually tend to scrap with either bright colours or neutral, so I am trying other colours, which I love by the way.

My girlfriend Nicki came over with her 2 boys last week and when I say Aimee & Connor, I remembered one of the many photo's we had taken of the kids, and it just so happened that they were wearing similar colours in both photos! Cool!!! I just can't believe that these kids are 11 going on 12!! Where is the time going. Nick & I have been friends for 21 years - Oh that is very scary!!!

Oh well, the yucky bit know - Cleaning Up!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Tracey, I see I'm not the only one that sketches something and ends up with something totally different!!...LOL, that is completely far away from what you showed me last night!! Looks really good and the purple bazzill was the key!!

Michelle said...

Hey Tracey. Way to do something differnt from your nor. I'm not that brave yet:)