Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yee Ha!! I've finished

  Posted by Picasa I've been very busy this morning and just finished another layout, hot off the press. I have wanted to use this Cow Hide printed paper from K & Company for so long and I finally got to use it!! Yay. My daughter Shae-Lee got a Jessie outfit for her birthday and I finally got the perfect photo (just by luck)!!! I brought some photo strips agers ago and have never thought to use them. I'm trying to use some of my old scrapbooking products. It's good when you can mix them in with the new products. I got a lovely present the other day from Lisa @ inspired2scrap. She sent everyone who entered her competition a little gift. Thank you so much Lisa. I got a packet of Plain Janes Chipboard flowers. Very Cool!!! I had also purchased some chip chatter self-adhesive letters from her. I used my chalks to colour them. The only drama I had was with the sew machine. I forgot to check the cottons. Live and Learn. Anyway if anyone drops by, I would love to heard from you. Please.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool LO Tracey. You are right the photo is perfect. Lucky you winning some product. Yay!

LesleyC said...

Gorgoeus phot and perfect layout. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are right, day 3 was the worst. Up to day five now. Are you all over it now or are you waiting to see if number 4 gets it??

Lesley

Kelly Slattery said...

This is soooo cute Tracey!!!