Thursday, September 28, 2006

NZ Dare Challenge # 8

Oh my gosh, this was a fun challenge and it really made me have to think. Last Easter we went down to our local beach and took the kids for an adventure, which by the way ended up at A&E, with my daughter Kristie cutting her leg open on an oyster shell. Poor baby. She was on crutches for 2 weeks. Anyway Adrian wandered off and I caught him doing something naughty but very very sweet. He was engraving our initials in the soft rock!! Ohhhhh, how sweet! I never get flowers because I made the mistake of telling him they make me sneeze, but then I find him doing little things like this for me.

This was a fun layout. I've used Chip board Flowers and Basic Grey Papers, Bazzill, eyelets, straw, stitching. The works!!! Sounds like a burger. I didn't think I would have time to do this Dare, but waa laa, I did it!! Hope everyone is surviving the holidays LOL!! It's been fun, but there's always a few stresses with the kids..... cya! Posted by Picasa

No comments: