Monday, August 21, 2006

This is just so sad...

The chicken pox have taken over our house. My son Jacob was the first to get this yucky virus, and it just came out of the blue. No warning what so ever. He was lucky to basically sail thru without to much discomfort. Nana had just left on the Saturday and he got them on the Sunday morning. Jacob had just gone back to school and then low and behold, Shae-Lee started showing spots on Friday. Well by Sunday I could hardly see a piece of her body that wasn't covered. Really nasty. In her hair, on her eyes, behind her ears. My poor little baby. This's just so sad. My daughter Kristie came home from her weekend away and she to had broken out. Luckily my oldest daughter had already had them. I got a phone call from my girlfriend lisa and one of her girls had got them as well. Kristies best friend. Well that was a disaster because Lisa and he husband Steve were flying out to Aussie on Thursday and they've had to pospose their trip. I just feel absolutely terrible because I know that they must have got it from us. Our kids have been having lots of sleepovers lately. If your reading this Lisa "I AM SO SORRY!!!!" This photo was of my baby when I thought she was bad!!! Aa Aa, no way. My poor little monkey. Poor Kristie just doesn't know what to do with herself, being older, she is more aware of her itching and it makes it hard. I just feel so sorry for them!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks sooooooo sad :( At least we are in this Chicken Pox thing together!!...LOL