Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I've been inspired2scrap! LOL!!

Well its 12 midnight and I just came back from a class that my girlfriend Lisa was teaching. I rang her up this afternoon and she said that she had a class tonight and that she had one cancellation. I had seen the layout that she proposed to do on her blog page and fell in love with the layout straight away. Anyway I rang her back and asked if I could possibly join the class and of course she said yes. Lisa had to make me up a slightly different pack because she had only enough paper for the rest of the packs. Anyway I am so excited, because I was absolutely rapped with the result. Sorry the scan isn't the best. Anyway I absolutely love these pictures. The 2 favourite men in my life LOL! Well most of the time. So thank you so much Lisa! Posted by Picasa http://www.inspired2scrap.typepad.com

No comments: