Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another Job Finished!

Well my hubby came home last night after travelling up to Orewa every day for the last two weeks and waa laa, he had completed the job he was paving. I was so impressed with the result that I just had to add them to my blog. I think he is very talented, don't you. The product that the clients chose was from Paving Innovations in Penrose. Wow, I would like to have this at my house. With a few trees and some nice landscaping, this pool is going to look fantastic.
Well we had celebrations last night. My oldest daughter just found out that she had made it into her school gymnastics team and there were a lot of talented girls that didn't make it, who she felt really sorry for. My Second oldest daughter found out that she had made it into speech finals, which is fantastic news. And my son found out that he had a) been put up to red dot books at school and b) won a prize at assembly today, but he hadn't been at school this week because he got the chicken spots. Poor little man. And last of all, we found out that my youngest daughter starts morning kindy at the end of this month. So we just had to celebrate with a Hells Pizza. The kids were very happy about this, considering we haven't had takeaways for about 3 months. Well it has nearly been a week since Nana left us and on the good note, we have been managing ok. I have just been getting a bit impatient that I can't quick move my arm and I want it to heal immediately LOL!!! But after finding a site on the internet about Ulnar Nerve Transportation, I found out what they actually did and know realized that it is going to take a little time to heal. Just a bit hard to adjust to when I am so used to being independent. You'll always find me painted, or moving furniture around or moving heavy objects. Sometimes I think that I forget that I'm female LOL!! And take on anything. Probably came from having 2 brothers!! Thanks guys! Anyway hoping to get some scrapbooking done today so I might post what I did later on. But anyway don't you agree. My hubby had done a nice job!!! Cya

Posted by Picasa

No comments: