Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Members in our Family



Well I haven't posted for a very very long time. Time has gone so fast. I've been so busy with our business, I just haven't had the time or energy to do anything other than work and look after the kids and their needs. Pathetic aren't I. Anyway in the weekend Aimee and Kristie finally got their birthday presents. They have been waiting for such a long time. The idea of having a pet was thanks to Lisa who got her kids 7 mice (LOL). Aimee so desperately wanted a pet and I said "no" to the mice thing. Anyway I said maybe mini-lop rabbits, well they have been so excited every since. So heres our 2 new little girls (Ellie Taurence) Kristies babe and (Shila Mienz Taurence) Aimees babe. They are just so darn cute and talk about personalities. They are just such characters. Anyway I will try and post again more often, just in case someone is still reading this blog LOL!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

HAPPY 2009, hope this year brings lots of good things your way