Saturday, August 18, 2007

I must be on a roll!!



Well I have just finished my second challenge for Scrapbookstudio!! Must be on a roll! I went to the Friday Night Crop which was heaps of fun! Don't think that I got much Scrapping done, but sure did alot of socializing. Heaps of fun. Thanks girls and a big thanks to Lisa too!! And yet another amazing door prize, lucky Scrapper who won that one. The challenge packs were awesome, just beautiful, my next scrapbooking page to finish, did most of it, just have to add the finishing touches. And yet another prize pack that slipped through my fingers LOL! -

Anyway heres my August Challenge. You had to have a scallop, some fibers and hand or machine sewing. My poor baby, unfortunately he's the brunt on my joke. His find of the year was so funny, I just had to do a page on this one LOL!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This turned out really cool Tracey, fabulous unique way of using fibres, well done, perfect LO for the photo. I didn't end up doing any scrapping tonight, drama's with the kids, got too late, anyhow there is always tomorrow!! Here's hoping!!