Sunday, June 17, 2007

Almost forgot how to Scrap!!!

Wow it feels so good to put a layout up on my blog again! I've been so busy with the plastering and our landscaping business that I almost forgot how to Scrap LOL!! I just love this photo of my two older girls. They were so excited because for xmas they both got a huge surprise and were told that their pressie was going to Australia for a holiday!!! They did the works, Sea World, Movie World, staying in a wonderful resort, wish I could have gone LOL!!! I even asked my ex hubby if I could travel in his suitcase!!! Anyway had heaps of fun creating this one! Love these little flower buttons and have been wanting to use these Tresure Beadz for agers. And I have been dying to use these beautiful Pheobe Papers from BasicGrey. I made the little bag using paper and eyelets. Good old eyelets, who said their out of date LOL!! I have put a little pull tab with all the girls things that they did on their wonderful trip! Anyway the washing is calling me!!!

No comments: