Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Where's the time gone!!

Gosh I feel as if I haven't been blogging forever! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! I haven't done a Scrapbooking page in agers! And I miss it, but I started a project in our house and now I have to keep on going!! I got sick and tired of waking up and looking at our unplastered house, so I decided to have a go at plastering it myself LOL!! What an idiot - I started with one wall and then I kept going!!! So far I have done 2 bedrooms, a hallway with 10 doorways and now I am in our bedroom! What a difference it make. It is sooooo nice to have painted walls and ceilings. I'll have to upload some photos soon, but hubby has the camera today, so will do it later!! That's another thing I have been doing, is helping my hubby with our Landscaping business! Boy I don't think I will have to go to the gym. Yesterday 2.5 hours digging and moving soil around a property. Today grouting a swimming pool!! By the time I go to my grave at least I can say I have tried my hand at alot of new experiences. Also the word MUG comes to mind!!! I should keep my mouth shut and make out that I can't do these things!!! LOL!! Anyway if you have stopped by and had a read - thanks heaps!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Tracey, yes you and I are suckers for punishment sometimes!! I haven't blogged for ages either, I really need to catch up, my shop is still down and its so depressing!! Have heaps to do to get ready for the show next week, which reminds me, we need to talk about days you can help!!.....LOL, yes maybe you are a mug!!....LOL