Sunday, January 28, 2007

Your Beautiful (The Circle of Life)

 Well this morning at 3am, I finally crawled into bed. I didn't realize what the time was, and also I was determined to finish this layout! I was in my office yesterday and was supposed to be cleaning it LOL! Yeah Right!! I came across this photo and I started thinking about how my oldest daughter is growing up so quickly so hence my layout evolved. I wanted to write something special to Aimee.

The time has just flown past so quickly. It feels as if it was just yesterday that I held you in my arms for the first time. You have now blossomed into a beautiful young woman, and before you know it, you will be all grown up. You are my oldest daughter, and together we will travel this road of life together! I love you Aimee, forever and always!

I love these fancy pants chipboard frames. They are so cool. I painted this frame. I used gin-x fabric, lil davis rickrack and heaps of other little bits and pieces. Thanks Lisa for the Feb Sketch Challenge and for NZ Dares for the circle idea. Went together really well!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love the letter you wrote to your daughter, what a gorgeous layout that is. There is something speical about a relationship between a daughter and her mother.

Anonymous said...

Go you. Lovely way to put the words down about how we feel watching our children grow :) Arr we are getting older

Michelle TW

Anonymous said...

That layout is so lovely, and what a great idea to write a letter to your daughter. I'm sure she'll treasure it when she is older.

Anonymous said...

Love the journalling you've done. Really special! Also love those frames. I haven't used one, but yours looks so cute. Awesome LO.

Lara said...

LOL at not realising the time - I do that far too often, I pay for it in the morning - the layout is fantastic so worth the early morning :-)