Tuesday, August 29, 2006

NZ Dare # 6 - 7 Patterned Papers

Hi, well this is my enty for NZ Dare. I love this layout not just because of all the colours (well I do), I love bright colours LOL, but because we had such a fun holiday. One to remember. I hope that my layout is going to be accepted because the challenge was 7 patterned papers. And I do have more than 7, but I just shrunk some of them. Most of our weekend revolved around scrapbooking and buying scrapbooking products!!! Yessss. A BIG thank you to Lisa & Steve for inviting us!! And a big weekend considering we have 11 kids between us LOL!! Luckily this easter weekend we had lost a few or we all wouldn't had fitted into their beach house. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Tracey, fab photo of me.....NOT!...lol, great idea to shrink the papers, looks cute :)

Anonymous said...

We did have a fun weekend then didn't we??